Senior Product Manager
Develops, implements, and maintains marketing plans to exceed units, revenue and profitability goals in key targeted regions. Establishes, implements, and maintains "best practices" within the Japan region
American Medical Device Health-Tech company focused on Acute & Critical Care
Serves as a critical link between Japan customers, sales team, with close working collaboration with Corporate Global Marketing.
- Develop and manage product marketing activities
- Analyze market dynamics and trends in opportunity areas
- Define the product marketing strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with strategic marketing to develop and implement marketing plans, including product objectives, competitive analysis, positioning strategies and revenue projections
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication, Marketing on product collaterals, exhibitions, and Luncheon seminars.
- Collaborate with Sales team for their sales activities and guide them to meet marketing strategy and plan.
- 3 years of demonstrated success in Marketing
- Strong writing and speaking skills both in Japanese and English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to successful completion
- Advanced ability with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Are you our new Senior Product Manager? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja