Technical Sales Consultant (RE-33921220)
This position acts as a Science & Technology Advisor, in addition to a Technical Sales Consultant in engaging in pre-sales activities related to new spatial technology, NGS technology, and cell culture products.
Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skill along with a deep understanding of spatial technology and NGS products required. In addition, native level Japanese needed for on site customer negotiations and business level English for global team communications is needed.
A leading biotechnology company specializing in NGS technology, spatial technology, and other cutting edge biotech products.
- Work closely with the sales team in generating, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with R&D, product management, marketing, field sales, and applications teams to develop effective sales strategies.
- Gain specific knowledge of customer plans, research, and insight and demonstrate how the product will assist them.
- Work along with local, regional, and global teams in promotion of and training in new products and technologies.
<Background & Qualifications>
- Scientific background with at least a Master's degree in life sciences such as immunology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or oncology.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skill with ability to understand each customer's specific needs.
- Strong technical knowledge in Spatial Technology, Next Generation Sequencing, or Cell Culture products.
- Native level of Japanese with a Business level proficiency in English.
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018