Vice President of Business Development (RE-33922901)
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for the creation and management of the new business in the MedTech space
<About the Company>
Global health tech company devoted to improving patient outcomes through innovation in data analytics and data management
- Leads the planning and execution of Business Development and M&A strategies that play a part in the company's overall growth strategy.
- Responsible for establishing MedTech focused business and overseeing the overall strategy of the entire company, including external growth opportunities.
- Own all new business within the MedTech and digital healthcare
- Collaborate with fellow regional and global leadership to effectively roll out Japan initiatives
- Leverage existing network of customers in the MedTech and digital healthcare network to develop new leads
- Globally, this position is one of the most important senior roles, and at headquarters, for example, this position is positioned as a gateway to further career advancement.
- Business Development knowledge in the Medical Device field.
- Strong enthusiasm for solving industry-wide issues
- Project experience in the MedTech area at a strategy consulting firm or practical experience in M&A in the healthcare medical IT area
- Ability to build networks to effectively conduct deal sourcing
- Japanese Native Level English Business Level
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Healthcare & Life Sciences Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018