Business Analyst (Supply Chain) (RE-33901021)
One of the American MNCs (Technology Conglomerate) is looking to hire. They are one of the largest tech companies which has been in the market for 30 years.
Role: Supply Chain Analyst
Employment period: Initial 12 Months
- Tier 1 on call support for Supply Chain tooling issue triage and troubleshooting.
- Escalate Tier 2 issues to respective teams and follow up for resolution.
- Monitor dashboard, extracting data and report for tooling health. Proactively flag risk to the core team.
- Create and maintain tooling manuals (workflows, tagging, set up requirements and troubleshooting guide).
- Update tooling configuration to support operation.
Process Improvement Support
- Fronting business team for enhancement requirements - understand business problems, validate impact metrics and propose for prioritisation.
- Value streaming as a process, Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions for simple problems.
- Monitor and report status. enhancement implementation.
- Assist on projects to coordinate on user acceptance testing (UAT), debugging and provide status updates.
- Create and maintain process/training documentation(update WIKI)
- Assist with global process/tooling rollout.
Minimum experience needed
- Experience in Supply Chain, desired to be in areas of order management, warehouse operation, transport management.
- Data analysis skill
- Problem solving skill
- Basic project management, experience in user acceptance testing
- Experience working with cross functional partners
- Experience in writing SOP/training guide
- Global experience- customer handling
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016