Capex Project Manager (RE-33897340)
Real Staffing is looking for experienced Capex Project Manager to join the Capital Projects Engineering team with specific experience in a FDA regulated environment to support aseptic fill/finish/packaging, facilities/utilities, Cleanroom, and automation projects.
Kindly send your resume if keen, and we can schedule a time to speak.
Role Title: Capex Project Manager
Duration: 1 year contract with benefits (Renewable on yearly basis)
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Provides timely engineering solutions to problems associated with project assignments
- Assist with Technical evaluations/project task on capital projects from the concept CAR funding stages through procurement, installation, startup and commissioning
- Develops or assists with the development of project schedules by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions
- Maintains project records and documentation such as meeting minutes, specifications (URS, FRS, etc.), drawings (P&ID, schematics), change control, Maximo forms/data, etc.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Skills Requirements
- Minimum 7-15 years Capex projects experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
- Instrumentation & Controls experience a plus
- GMP/cGMP knowledge is preferred
- PMP certification a plus
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016