Engineering Technical Manager
Job Title: Engineering Interface Manager
Initial Contract Duration: 2 years
- Responsible to manage all technical interfaces (Civil, Structural, Piping, E&I) between projects.
- Responsible for leading the engineering team to suit the project timeline and budget
- Responsible for working closely with subproject teams and coordinating activities to ensure technical cohesion leading to successful plant integration.
- Responsible for providing suitable engineering resource to oversee, advise and guide each sub-project team on technical matters from concept through to commissioning and handover.
- Responsible for providing resource to support the Engineering Management of Change (EMOC).
Required key skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering related discipline.
- 15 + years experiences working in an engineering role within an EPC environment.
- Experienced managing projects from FEED through detailed engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Experienced in plant engineering, construction and commissioning.
- Ability to manage a team of 15-20 engineers
- Ability to plan and schedule engineering activities.
- Ability to review P&IDs/SLDs/technical specifications/data sheets.
- Ability to identify all applicable engineering standards to be followed for the project.
- Good knowledge of the following disciplines: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation.
Key Words: Project, Interface, Manager, Gas, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017