Title: Equipment Engineer
Contract Duration: till Dec 2021
* Review the Project technical documentation and requirements.
* Review equipment and package unit (PU) engineering making sure project requirements are fulfilled.
* With in-depth engineering expertise coordinate interfaces between various disciplines (such as Equipment, PU, piping, Civil/Structural, and E&I) internally and externally with contractor(s) and vendor(s).
* Support the engineering contractor with required as-built information and coordination with plant operations.
* Alignment of engineering design vs actual site conditions
* Coordinate preparation of technical specifications for procurement.
* Responsible for validating all specified requirements have been fulfilled.
* Coordinate and assist with the resolution of solving technical problems arising during the project and for interfacing/supporting the various engineering disciplines and departments.
* Preparation of RFQ Package(s) for Project Tender.
* Verify and act upon the remarks of the Client/Certifying Body.
* Responsible for providing technical support during pre-commissioning/commissioning and start-up.
* Extensive engineering expertise in Package Unit, static equipment, and / or piping design (Mandatory) in Oil & Gas Industry or petrochemical, or similar
* Construction experience in Oil& Gas Industry.
* Brownfield experience (preferred)
* Experience in piping design
* Detailed knowledge of relevant national and international codes and standards.
* Detailed knowledge of local safety and construction practices
* Familiar with P&IDs, Isometrics, equipment drawings, E&I
Keywords: Project Engineer, Engineering, Gas, Onshore, Projects, Mechanical
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017