Operations Associate (RE-33923681)
Be part of a global leading company in consumer packaged goods, producing and distributing a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverages all across the Region. AS they aim to achieve world-class performance standards with their aim to grow and extend their services worldwide. Be part of this unique opportunity by joining them as an Operations Associate.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for generating maximum output of quality product through effective use of assigned resources and assets in order to meet target production schedule (conformance to production adherence). You'll be responsible for the proper execution of the daily work activities that drive quality, efficiency, safety, service and cost performance in a manufacturing plant.
- Coordinate with planner to plan and execute daily production schedule.
- Coordinate with Warehouse on any raw material concerns that impacting operation.
- Achieve line/batch efficiency and output requirements as target.
- Checks the availability of the necessary consumable materials for the production and record the starting inventory of all materials on stock.
- Weighing & measuring of ingredients, data entry, material movements, accurate data recording, mixing solutions and powders, in-process checks, and maintaining a high level of GMP.
- Checks and records the quality of the products during production run such as the clarity of label or ink jet printing, date coding, weight and sealing strength.
- Performs and record change-over activities, incl. CIP, COP.
- Regularly monitors the speed of machine, flow rate of products and quality of date coding
- Performs the necessary start-up/shut down operation in accordance with the standard operating procedure (SOP) or as recommended by the manual in the assigned area.
- Perform corrective measures on operating parameters based on the result of the physical test to maintain the product quality within specification under the supervision of QA and Operation leader.
- Conducts line monitoring testing activities during start-up operations, and after changeovers and at designated intervals thereafter to ensure conformance to established specifications.
- Prepares purchase requisitions in SAP for consumable materials and other supplies needed in Production area.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off floor review meetings with operation team
- Review daily effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the team to get resolution.
- Provide weekly update of department metrics and measurement including departmental reports (e.g. OEE).
- Conduct gap analysis for Daily Production Volume data between Production and Finance, which includes Line Efficiency, Raw Material consumption or Yield Loss, machine/equipment problem and corrective action plan.
Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation to ensure compliance to all GDP and GMP requirements.
- Collaborate with Quality Team to maintaining established standards of quality for all manufactured products.
- Collaborate with Quality Team for Root Causes Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions as necessary.
- Maintain safe environment and safety workplace practices in all operations initiatives.
- Collaborate with Procurement in purchasing and contract renewal of process equipment related works.
- Collaborate with Engineering to perform shift maintenance work to ensure all process equipment are in optimal operation condition.
- Prepare End of Shift report by machine for hand over communication.
- Review process equipment maintenance record to ensure all activities were accomplished and perform RCA for machine breakdown to minimise operation down time
- Perform CILT (Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication and Tightening) and repair of machine/equipment periodically as per preventive scheduled plan or as necessary.
- Make Preventive Maintenance program and recording in the SAP system for history tracking.
- Ready to make work instruction for new system and method of engineering required.
- Conduct root cause analysis for machine breakdown and minimise operation down time by Initiates machine improvement and corrective action in the production lines.
- Generates work orders in SAP for any deficiencies encountered in the performance of the equipment.
- Manage process equipment maintenance records in SAP including prioritisation of work orders.
- University Degree/ Diploma / NITEC in Food Science / Technology or Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in food & beverage or pharmaceutical organisation
- SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
With great room for career growth and progressive opportunities, come this role with excellent benefits and an attractive remuneration up to $54K annually.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. Your application will be kept confidential.
Shareen Grace David
Consultant | Operations
Company EA License No.: 16S8216 | SThree Reg No.: 200720126E | Real Life Sciences UEN No.: 53132073A | EA License No: R22106084
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016