Principal Engineer (HAVAC & Utilities) (RE-33923694)
My client is proud innovators in the field of cancer immunotherapy, and remains committed to making a difference in the lives of cancer patients worldwide. They are looking out for innovators who think beyond conventions. Individuals with unwavering integrity. Professionals who commit to excellence. People who care deeply about the impact their work has on everyone around them.
If you resonate with the above, we invite you to apply for the position Lead Principle Engineer (HVAC & Utilities).
You will be responsible for ensuring all Technical Operations Equipment and Rooms are maintained in good operational state.
- Includes equipment and rooms from all Internal Customers
- Scope of operations include HVAC systems, chilled and hot water system, clean gases, compressed dry air system, and Purified water system
- Prepare/review SOPs and Documentation
- Manage external contractors in the areas of System, Equipment and Rooms for Maintenance
- Ensure maintenance and service contracts are executed as per requirements; establish regular review points with external contractors as required to continually improve processes and performance
- Work cross functionally to ensure Systems, Equipment and Rooms meet Internal Customers' needs
- Be an advocate of EHSS compliance and initiatives
- Liaison with building owner as and when required
- Where cGMP requirements apply, ensure deliverables meet GDP and internal Quality standards
- Support/ lead facility improvement projects or design projects as required
- Diploma with at least 12 years of work experience or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 8 years of work experience
- At least 5 years of work experience in cGMP environment specializing in HVAC/ clean utilities
- Certified SCEM preferred but not a must
- Experienced in handling inspections as a HVAC/ Clean utilities SME (internal and external)
- Strong leader with a can-do mindset, leads by example, able to work both independently as well as within a team
- Good vendor management skills
- Able to work under pressure and perform hands on activity if required
- Solid engineering fundamentals with a flair for innovation/ problem solving
- Able to write, present and speak with clarity
- Good communicator and able to influence without authority
- Knowledge in Bio-Pharma R&D is an added advantage
They have an attractive salary package up to $100K + SGD per annum, including yearly bonus, variable bonus, health benefits and other benefits as well.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. Your application will be kept confidential.
Shareen Grace David
Consultant | Operations
Company EA License No.: 16S8216 | SThree Reg No.: 200720126E | Real Life Sciences UEN No.: 53132073A | EA License No: R22106084
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016