Real Staffing Group is currently supporting a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who are investing heavily into Asia. In this position, you will take the lead in representing the product portfolio from a local level.
Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Brand leader who would be responsible for driving overall portfolio growth through strategic and commercial programs
- Development & management of marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure brand strategy compliance and understanding of market feedback
- Defining market segmentation, product position as well as promotions for the market
- Development of strong relationships with both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Monitoring of competitors, market trends and product progress within the market
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-3 years marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry preferably in relevant TA (specialty care, rare disease or anti infective)
- Results oriented with high commitment to quality, performance and ability to translate a given strategy into detailed implementation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Should you be interested to be a part of an ever evolving organisation and have the necessary capabilities to help shape the future of this business do send me your most updated CV via the link provided to apply.
If you may know someone who could be interested in this role, please feel free to share this role with them.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration no: R1877197
EA Licence no: 16S8216
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017