Production Planning Manager (RE-33925720)
The Production Planning Manager will be accountable for meeting the department goals, responsible to provide reliable production schedule in the manufacturing line, monitor and control schedule to meet demand fulfillment. In addition, ensure that master data in SAP are setup and maintained according to actual performance to ensure data integrity, consistency and accuracy.
The Production Planning Manager maintain close alignment with supply chain counterparts in headquarter (HQ). To ensure production continuity, raw material supply management is also part of his/her responsibility, to work closely with inter-department to ensure that there are sufficient supplies availabilities. To maintain cost effectiveness, he/she tracks and controls inventory of all materials within the entire manufacturing site, providing timely feedback to inter department as required. He/she establishes and maintains effective leadership and communication with employees, internal/external customers and other stakeholders.
- Lead production planning function, ensure that there is alignment according to business goal among interdepartmental activities within the entire CRM business unit
- Ensure accurate forecast for budgeting of costs, resources and timelines for all production planning activities
- Participate in project reviews to assess new product or variant planning processes to ensure effective transfer.
- Identify improvement on reporting and monitoring to increase data transparency within entire CRM Operations to enhance operational efficiency. Collaborate with internal and global partners to develop & visualize data through the introduction of QlikSense, Business Intelligence/Object Report
- Develop and maintain production planning and inventory management key performance indicator (KPIs) such as inventory, lead time, aging and WIP status that support the key business drivers and be responsible for each metric's performance
Communicate effectively with the Operations Director and other functional departments, informing and updating them regularly with regards to delivery status, materials availability, and operation problems
Manage and motivate the team to encourage efficiency and adherence to quality standards. Maintain a positive department attitude and ensure that all employees under supervision are aligned with the company goals
Develop, plan, manage and maintain a systematic workflow to meet delivery schedules in an efficient and cost-effective manner
Manage and implement continuous improvement and lean projects to enhance planning process efficiency and reliability using Six Sigma methodology
Carry out supervisory responsibilites in accordance with company policies and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilites include the selection, training, and development, assigning work, conduct performance review and performance management of employee
Develop and maximise contribution of team members, assess talent, identify promotional opportunities and develop succession plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Mechanical/ Bio-Medical/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry with minimum 3 years in managerial or supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in SAP and Manufacturing Execution System (CAMSTAR) is a plus
- Familiar with ISO13485 and GMP requirements
- Practical application experience with track record of success in continuous improvement methodologies (e.g, Lean, Kaizen, DMAIC, etc.) to simplify processes, improve quality and reduce complexities
- Proficient in supply and demand principle versus the capacity is desired.
- Ability to demonstrate time management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, communication and intercultural
This position comes with an attractive remuneration package of up to SGD 125K annually, medical coverage, and other benefits too!
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. Your application will be kept confidential.
Shareen Grace David
Consultant | Operations
Company EA License No.: 16S8216 | SThree Reg No.: 200720126E | Real Life Sciences UEN No.: 53132073A | EA License No: R22106084
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016