Project Manager (RE-33930605)
Real Staffing is looking for a Project Manager for our pharmaceutical MNC client in Singapore. We are looking for a candidate is to deliver assigned GMP projects.
On assigned Capex Project, the candidate establishes an efficient capex project execution team focusing on right first-time delivery and following industry best practices to meet the needs of the GMP Manufacturing Plant. The candidate also ensures that all assigned capex projects result in fit for purpose assets which meet the business requirements (safety, functionality, capacity, capability, reliability) in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Kindly send your resume if keen, and we can schedule a time to speak.
Role Title: Project Manager
Duration: 1 year contract (Renewable)
Company: Pharmaceutical MNC
- Function as project manager for multiple capital projects, focusing on facility & utility (F&U) projects involving sustainability initiatives and asset replacement (due to equipment obsolescence or improvement).
- Lead the larger capital projects through their respective phases including (but not limited to) feasibility study, concept design, basic design, detailed design, construction, turnover, commissioning & qualification, etc.
- Lead project funding requests (including preparation of slide deck and cost estimation sheets, including interfacing with finance team on financial documentation).
- Liaise with internal procurement team on requests for quotation (RFQ) or bidding exercises.
- Ensure timely update of monthly project status including spending forecast.
- Manage project scope/quality, schedule (timelines & milestones) and budget, contributing to key performance indicators (KPIs) defined by the site for CAPEX.
- Interfaces with engineering maintenance planner or manufacturing planner for shutdown windows to perform facility modification.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements, including the permit-to-work (PTW) procedures and lock-out-tag-out (LOTO) procedures.
- Minimum engineering degree holder (mechanical / electrical preferred).
- Ability to contribute as a mechanical & electrical (M&E) subject-matter-expert (SME) for multiple systems such as Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC), water including wastewater, steam, tanks/vessels, electrical systems including solar power & uninterruptible power supply (UPS), etc.
- At least 7 years relevant working experience.
- Familiarity / experience with permitting processes and regulatory submissions to local authorities.
- Exposure to manufacturing plant environment (pharma GMP environment preferred).
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016