Purchasing Manager (RE-33919532)
My client is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries. They are currently looking out for Purchasing Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
In this position, you are in charge of implementing the manufacturing plans while taking the sales forecasts into account. In addition to organizing the weekly and monthly production schedules, this person is in charge of preparing the supplies required to achieve the set targets. allocates people, tools, supplies, and machinery. manages the completed goods stock inventory and assesses the purchasing of raw materials. produces the sector's management report and sends materials to a third party who will utilize them to make products. may watch over a subordinate supervisor (s).
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and coach existing team and equip them with relevant skillsets and capabilities to deliver optimal performance
- Ensuring Order visibility and accuracy of data in SAP; Ship date and quantities
- Coordinate with warehouse on goods receipt and rectify purchasing & payment issues with Finance and suppliers
- Identify ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness of supplies to cater for business needs, constantly look out for opportunities to reduce costs and lead time
- To participate in monthly S&OP meeting, MRB and NPI review
- Familiar with purchasing process using the SAP systems
- Team management experience
- Preferable experiences with Chemical Products/ Biopharma
This position comes with an attractive remuneration package ranges up to SGD100K annually, medical coverage, and other benefits too!
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. Your application will be kept confidential.
Shareen Grace David
Consultant | Operations
Company EA License No.: 16S8216 | SThree Reg No.: 200720126E | Real Life Sciences UEN No.: 53132073A | EA License No: R22106084
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016