Senior Brand Manager
Real Staffing is currently supporting a multinational FMCG company with their search for a Product Manager to be based in their Singapore office. In this position, you will take the lead in representing the product portfolio on a local level.
- Development & management of marketing strategies, including new product launches
- Identifying new business opportunities, key market segments & partners
- Develop and manage E-commerce business
- Identify upcoming/changing consumer trends
- Manage and plan BTL executions (trade marketing, tactical promotion, sampling exercise, POS materials, space buy, dress-up)
- Manage brand & trade marketing plans and A&P expenses
- Develop and manage brand positioning & marketing strategies
- Establish & ensure on-shelf merchandising standards
- Manage Sales demand planning, Inventory tracking & management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Local product management/marketing experience FMCG
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in marketing, product management and/or sales within FMCG industry
- Educational background in Marketing/Business Management or a related field
- Ability to establish & execute marketing strategies, create promotional material, KOL management and budget management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Well-organized and demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Willingness to learn & develop skills further
If you see yourself in this role and bring the relevant qualifications, then I look forward to hearing from you. To apply, please send me your most updated CV via the link provided.
If you may know someone who could be interested in this role, please feel free to share this role with them.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No R1877197
EA License No.: 16S8216
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017