Senior Global Demand Planner (RE-33893615)
Our client, a US Pharmaceuticals MNC, are looking to expand their Supply Chain Operations within the region. They are looking to hire for a dynamic Senior Global Demand Planner to join their team in Singapore.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of an accurate demand plan based on statistical and customer forecast.
- Ensure demand forecast is shared/received in the format, level of detail, and timing required by all customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions.
- To drive the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process with senior stakeholders for the Consumer Health BU.
- To identify improvement potential in the area of demand planning and collaborate with senior stakeholders local demand planners for effective implementation.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, negotiate commercial and contractual arrangements utilising the latest contracting tools
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related field of study
- 8 to 12 years of experience in the area of demand planning and interaction with Commercial function.
- Significant experience and understanding of demand planning in a regional/global capacity
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. Your application will be kept confidential.
Senior Consultant | Procurement & Supply Chain
Real is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017 | International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 | Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016