Senior Market Access Lead
Real Staffing Group is currently in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical Leader in their niche areas of specialisation in their search for a Senior Market Access Manager.
- Formulate and implement strategies to accelerate market access evolving the HTA market environment for organisation's products
- Partner and lead engagements with key stakeholders (i.e. ACE, corporate insurers, and Cluster Health systems and other relevant payers, etc.) to help facilitate and expedite the evaluation process and provide dossiers with improved alignment to their requirements
- Develop and lead health technology assessment (HTA) capability and expertise, best practices and protocols
- Interprets the HTA environment to recommend best practices to support business goals in Singapore
- To influence and shape HTA policy in terms of methods and processes. Provide timely input into HTA consultations on methods and processes
- Develop and lead Singapore pricing strategy and develop best practices for price optimization
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Business, Economics, Law, Marketing, Science, Pharmacy and/or health related field
- A Master degree in Health Economics is an advantage and preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar role in healthcare / pharmaceutical with at least 5 years of managerial responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of HTA and pricing decision-making process, health economics gained through experience in intensive payer communications / negotiations will be essential
- Good understanding of government stakeholders and customer needs for Outcome Research and EBM data
- Knowledge and experience in public healthcare policy making process and healthcare initiatives will be essential
- Understanding of private pharmaceutical market dynamics will be essential
- Working experience as market access director or manager in healthcare / pharmaceutical sectors is an advantage
- Possess a business-oriented mindset with innovative approach in strategic thinking
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Able to work independently as an individual contributor and also excel in a matrix organization as a team player
This company strongly believes in talent development and mobility, and you will be given ample opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
Should you be interested to be a part of an ever evolving organisation and have the necessary capabilities to help shape the future of this business do send me your most updated CV via the link provided to apply.
If you may know someone who could be interested in this role, please feel free to share this role with them.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration no: R1877197
EA Licence no: 16S8216
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017