2 x Molecular Biologists
We are currently looking for a Molecular Biologist to join a leading Biotechnology organisation based in London. As the Molecular Biologist, your duties and responsibilities will be varied and you will be responsible for improving existing novel DNA structures for protein and DNA library production.
Duties and Responsibilities
You main duties and responsibilities as the Molecular Biologist will involve:
- Working between research and manufacturing and assisting with the conversion of new ideas and innovations.
- You will support design and development of plasmids for next generation DNA constructs and library construction and cloning.
- As the Molecular Biologist, you will carry out techniques such as, but not limited to, DNA extraction, gene assembly, site directed mutagenesis, primer design, PCR, DNA sequencing and many more.
- Among your duties will be design of expression cassettes and DNA transfection as well as mammalian cell culture.
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking to identify the following skills, education and experience in your profile:
- BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline such as Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Bio-engineering or Cell Biology.
- Proven industry experience working with recombinant DNA cloning and gene assembly, genetic manipulation, PCR, DNA/Protein analysis and an understanding of computer programmes used to analyse DNA sequences is essential to your application.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales