Associate Clinical Trial Manager - Cambridge, MA
Associate Clinical Trial Manager- Cambridge, MA
Our client is a small Biotech company in Cambridge looking for an Associate Clinical Trial Manager to help oversee their upcoming oncology trials.
The Associate Clinical Trial Manager will work alongside the Clinical Trial Manager and the Clinical Project Manager in effort reach Clinical goals all time while maintaining Clinical Standards.
Associate Clinical Trial Manager Responsibilities
- Ensures clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines, regulations, and company SOPs
- Assists in the selection, qualification, and management of vendors to support clinical trial execution
- Assists in pre-study site evaluations as well as new site initiations and trainings
- Assists in the development and management of site budgets, timelines and metrics; ensures completion of study deliverables; provides status update reports
- Reviews monitoring reports, site audit reports to ensure quality and resolution of site-related issues
- Ensures tracking and review of protocol deviations and assesses impact on study data
Associate Clinical Trial Manager Requirements
- 3+ years of clinical project manager in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oncology or rare disease experience preferred
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work Independently and with a group to set and reach goals
If you or a Clinical Trial Manager you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.