Associate Director Of Clinical Operations
Associate Director of Clinical Operations
Our client is a growing Pharmaceutical company providing treatments to those with rare diseases, in search of an Associate Director of Clinical Operations to join their close Clinical Operations family! The Associate Director will report to the Director of Clinical Operations to ensure company goals and expectations are met.
- Clinical Trial Oversight from start-up to close-out
- Manages relationships with CRO and vendors
- Important document oversight (including TMF) along with site feasibility and selection process
- Identifies and presents study issues and works to solve with the Director of Clinical Operations
- Monitors timeline reports of the study to ensure everything is presented in a timely manner
- Assurance that proper Clinical guidelines are followed
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences field required
- 5+ years of clinical operations experience
- 2+ years of clinical trial management experience
- Understanding of ICH, GCP, and other important regulatory protocols
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
If you or an Associate Director you know feels this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.