Associate Quality Engineer - Maternity Cover
- Manage Product and Process Validation activities with Suppliers.
- Lead Quality Engineering support on project activities i.e.: Design Improvements, Supplier Transfer's, Cost Improvements, and New Product Introductions etc.
- Manage activities within the project teams ensuring that project planning is completed correctly with full evaluation and engagement from the necessary resources.
- Lead investigation of component/material quality issues should they arise during day to day production or within projects - work with Manufacturing Quality Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and Suppliers to resolve issues.
- Support the selection, development, and management of new Suppliers to ensure Supplier Approval Requirements are met.
- Co-ordination of Supplier Corrective Actions and Change Notifications systems to ensure all activities are being addressed with time lines and tasks appropriately tracked to closure.
- Establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools within project activities and support at Manufacturing Process to solve specific quality problems.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within Project Teams and Supplier Engagement.
- Maintain compliance with ISO and FDA Quality System regulations.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Section Leader Quality Engineering.
- Support external/internal audits
- Any relevant Quality/Regulatory compliance related activities as deemed necessary.
- BE/BS Degree. A Post-graduate qualification in Quality Assurance is preferable although not mandatory.
- At least one to three years Quality Engineering experience or related role within the medical device industry.
*Please note: Applicants are required to have Full EU working rights/Stamp 4 visa.*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales