Associate Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Salary: Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Sectors: Quality Assurance (QA)
Job Type: Contract
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Lead in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Design and conduct experiments for process optimization and/or improvement.
- Appropriately document experiment plans and results, including protocol writing and reports.
- Lead process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications.
- Lead and implement various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing).
- Lead the investigation, resolution and prevention of product and process non-conformances.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the medical device industry (including internships/co-ops)
- 4 year degree in an engineering discipline (Biomedical or Mechanical preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma tools
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.