Associate R&D Engineer 2247
Are you an Engineer working with Medical Devices? Have Mechanical Test Experience? Have an Engineering Bachelor's degree? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I've got the job for you.
My client, is looking to fill its Associate R&D Engineer role. The Contract position is located in North Haven, CT for a highly reputable Medical Device company. Compensation will be competitive based on experience.
Among others, the Associate R&D Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical evaluation of new medical devices
- Develop and perform statistical data analysis of new experiments
- Develop test methods and perform test method validations
- Design fixtures using CAD
- Write technical reports
- Prepare and operate various lab equipment such as Instrons, Force Gauges, Calipers, Optical Measurement Systems, and assembly equipment
The most desirable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Engineering
- CAD Solid Modeling (ProE preferred)
- Typically requires minimum of 2 years'
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career while working with a highly respected company in the medical device field.
If you are interested in learning more about the Associate R&D Engineer opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the provided information below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.