Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical Sciences
Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical Sciences - Cambridge, MA
The Bioanalytical sciences group at a well-known Biotech is looking to bring on a motivated Associate Scientist. This individual will be responsible for performing drug concentration bioanalysis of siRNA and major metabolites by LC-MS(/MS) in support of PK and TK studies for multiple drug candidates. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to cutting edge RNA discovery work!
- Developing LC-MS(/MS) methods to support siRNA and bioanalysis of major metabolites in a variety of biological matrices
- Performing method qualification in house and support method transfer to external CRO
- Performing metabolite profiling of siRNA compounds by LC-MS(/MS), analyse and interpret resulting data in support of understanding siRNA drug metabolism.
- Support LC-MS instrument's operation and daily maintenance.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or a related scientific field.
- 1-3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with LC-MS methodologies and instrumentation.
- Previous experience with quantification of analytes in biological samples using LC-MS
- Excellent interpersonal skills - team player attitude.
- Preferred: experience with oligonucleotide
- Preferred: Previous experience with HRAM mass spectrometry and LIMS
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.