Associate Scientist, Cell Process Development
Associate Scientist, Cell Process Development - Cambridge, MA
Are you a motivated Associate Scientist looking to contribute to cutting-edge gene therapy and gene editing research? Our Cellular Process Development team is looking to hire an Associate Scientist to support the development of manufacturing processes for hematopoietic stem cell therapies for severe genetic diseases. We are looking for someone who has cell culture experience that is excited about the opportunity to perform high level assays. This is an ideal opportunity for recent graduates looking to grow, and develop their skills within the Biotech industry!
- Work cross-functionally to design and conduct experiments
- Assist with all aspects of cell culture, including media preparation, cell culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation,
- Perform complex technical work related to cell and molecular biology including cell culture, flow cytometry, and qPCR
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all other pertinent documentation
- Maintain laboratory supplies, inventory, and equipment
- Bachelors degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, or a related scientific field
- 0-2 years of related lab experience (academic or industry)
- 1-2 years of experience isolating, culturing, and cryopreserving mammalian cells
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Willingness to work with lentiviral vector and human biological samples, including leukapheresis and whole blood
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.