Associate Scientist, Cellular Process Development
Associate Scientist- Cellular Process Development
A great opportunity to contribute to the development of next generation manufacturing processes for cell therapies. My client is seeking a motivated associate scientist to work on characterization and development projects. The candidate will be working on a team developing cellular drug product processes and new technologies for T-Cell therapies. An ideal candidate will have experience with T- and stem cell biology including cell isolation, viral gene transfer, tissue culture, PCR, flow cytometry, and other immunological assays.
- BS in Cell Biology, immunology or a related field
- 1-3 years' experience in the industry
- Experience with T- and stem cell biology including cell isolation, viral gene transfer, tissue culture, PCR, flow cytometry, and other immunological assays.
- Knowledge of Mammalian cell culture
- The ability to Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all other pertinent documentation
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.