Associate Scientist II, Cell Process Development
Associate Scientist II, Cellular Process Development - Cambridge, MA
The Cellular Process Development team at a well-known Biotech located in Cambridge, MA is looking to hiring a motivated Associate Scientist II. The focus of this position is to provide support for the development of manufacturing processes for T cell therapies for oncology indications. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to group experiments, work collaboratively, and take responsibility for independent projects to advance the companies severe genetic disease product pipeline.
- Perform experiments involving the isolations, transduction, expansion, and cryopreservation of gene-modified cells for treatment of hematological malignancies and other cancers.
- Perform assays including PCR< flow cytometry, and other immunological assays.
- Work cross-functionally to design and conduct experiments following standard operating procedures.
- Analyze data and author reports and presentations to communicate findings to colleagues.
- Assist with all aspects of cell culture, including media preparation, cell culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation.
- Bachelors degree in Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Genetics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of directly related Laboratory experience
- Strong understanding of cell-based methods, tissue culture, cell biology, immunoassays, and general laboratory techniques.
- Willing to work with lentiviral vector and human biological samples, including leukaphresis and whole blood.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.