Associate Scientist, Purification and Formulation
Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class antibody-based therapeutics to treat allergic and inflammatory diseases. With successful clinical trial results thus far, the company is very financial viable for multiple years to come.
They are seeking Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist with expertise in late-stage purification development experience to join our expanding Purification & Formulation Development team. This candidate will have a significant impact on the current pipeline's commercial aspirations.
- Develop and scale-up multi-step purification processes for production of monoclonal antibodies
- Utilize experimental design to optimize and characterize purification processes
- Implement new purification technologies to optimize and streamline processes
- Transfer and oversee purification process at CMO for GMP manufacturing
- Review executed manufacturing batch records
- Support troubleshooting issues that occur during development, scale-ups and at-scale GMP manufacturing
- Author technical reports and regulatory documents
- Present experimental data in project and group meetings
- BS with 4+ years OR MS with 2+ years Pharmaceutical experience
- Working experience with Biologics (Antibodies, Fusion Proteins, etc)
- Working knowledge of AKTA systems and Unicorn software
- Experience with JMP
- Late Stage Purification Development under QbD
- Experience with Lonza's GS-CHO cell line and platform purification processes
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.