We are searching for an Associate Scientist/Senior Associate Scientist with extensive knowledge of protein production using Mammalian Cells. An ideal candidate will be looking to help build out an exciting new Start-Up's research core capabilities for producing high quality proteins. This position represents a unique opportunity for the successful applicant to join an innovative start-up at the heart of the Boston biotech ecosystem and contribute to its long-term success.
- Performing transfections of HEK cells in suspension
- Maintaining seed stocks and active cultures
- Producing and maintaining plasmid stocks with E.Coli
- Generate stable HEK Cell Lines
- Supporting protein purification and yeast display library efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Biology/Biochemistry or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant lab experience
- Experience with Expi293 or related mammalian suspension cell systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new techniques and grow
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.