Job Title: Bilingual Recruiter (Spanish/English - fluent reading/writing/speaking)
Location: Remote/on site in Tampa, FL or Summit, NJ
Duration: One year from start date
Compensation: Varies based off of experience
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
We are seeking an experienced, successful recruiter who will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team. They will be a key driver to proactively deliver on fulltime hiring needs within the business/functional areas they support. They will have responsibility for managing the end to end recruiting process from the Recruiting Strategy meeting, to posting, screening until the offer has been accepted. This will happen in collaboration with the Hiring Manager.
- Set expectations in the Recruiting Strategy meeting as to roles and responsibilities of the hiring manager
- Recruiter will be responsible for providing quality candidates to the hiring manager & HRBP, timeliness of their presentations, while providing updates throughout the interview process
- Will manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged)
- Provide recruitment status updates to the Hiring Manager
- Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology / approach with client group
- Screen candidates
- Prior to on site interviews, the recruiter will prepare the candidate for their interview day
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following the interviews - communication with the candidate throughout the interviewing process.
- Work with the HRBP in order to put forward a competitive offer package - with input from the hiring manager
- BA/BS degree in a concentration related to business, marketing, or life sciences required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful recruiting experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- MUST BE fully Fluent in English and Spanish (speaking, reading and writing)
- Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and TS&R business partners
- Proficient in using an ATS - Taleo preferred
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed (due to workload and/or global assignments).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.