Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical
Real Staffing Group is currently supporting a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who are investing heavily into Asia. In this position, you will take the lead in representing the product portfolio from a regional level. Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Brand leader who would be responsible for driving overall portfolio growth through strategic and commercial programs
- Development & management of marketing strategies, including new product launches
- Identification of new business opportunities, key market segments & partners
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure brand strategy compliance and understanding of market feedback
- Defining market segmentation, product position as well as promotions for the market
- Development of strong relationships with both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Training of sales force in regards to product knowledge, positioning and branding
- Monitoring of competitors, market trends and product progress within the market
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 8- 10 years of sales & marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry with multi country experience preferred
- Possess in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in product/market management
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with ability to drive projects
- Ability to act as catalyst for innovation, generate practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while maximising existing resources
Should you be interested to be a part of an ever evolving organisation and have the necessary capabilities to help shape the future of this business do send me your most updated CV via the link provided to apply.
If you may know someone who could be interested in this role, please feel free to share this role with them.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017