Medical Device start-up in North County San Diego. Known for positive culture and strong work / life balance.
Mechanical Engineer, Catheter Development
An ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced start-up environment. They need to have hands-on experience working with catheters and are comfortable with class III medical device regulations.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (or other scientific field)
- Minimum 5 years of medical device experience (more experience preferred)
- Extensive catheter development experience (catheter fabrication)
- Excellent CAD design skills (Solidworks)
- Understanding of adhesive bonding techniques
- Knowledge of catheter coating materials
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and DFM
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.