Company: Exciting medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of breakthrough products and procedures for transformative treatment of diseases.
Location: San Clemente, CA
Contract: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
- The chemist's primary responsibility is for the design, execution and reporting on in vitro studies supporting the product development of various drug delivery projects. Collaborates with both internal and external QA/QC laboratory by transferring test methods from R&D to cGMP QA/QC testing labs.
- Reviews and approves the interpretation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results of studies to assure accuracy and in accordance with compliance standards.
- Evaluates available information/literature and provides technical expertise to assess and advice on the safety of new ingredients, compounds, acquisitions and competitor products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
- 7 years of bench chemistry experience in pharmaceutical /biotech companies
- Experience developing analytical assays for potency, elution, and formulation stability analysis