Clinical Affairs Manager
As the new Clinical Affairs Manager you will join the organisation R&D site and work closely with the Head of Scientific Affair. you will be responsible for the activities associated with Veterinary Clinical Trials including Target Animal Safety studies, and Efficacy studies for Veterinary projects.
As Part of the remit, you will also:
- Determine tasks and resources required to deliver each project milestone and deliverable.
- Design and manage all clinical trials associated with the Veterinary projects with external experts and Clinical Research Organisations
- Manage the preparation of relevant dossier sections to support Veterinary license applications
- Managing a small team of clinical experts to support the Veterinary portfolio development
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with a minimum qualification of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine. You must have Significant clinical practice experience in companion animal space, ideally to include clinical research and in a cGxP environment. your current or previous experience will have allowed you to develop familiarity with concepts of Regulatory Approval process for veterinary pharmaceutical products and Technical knowledge of clinical research in the Veterinary space.
As part of the individual requirements, you must also have:
- Good negotiating skills
- Mufti-tasking-ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Working knowledge of EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
- Salary negotiable
- Competitive benefits package
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales