Clinical Project Manager - Cambridge, MA
Clinical Project Manager- Cambridge, MA (2 to 3 of remote flexibility)
Our client is an international award-winning biopharmaceutical company that specializes in developing cutting-edge cancer treatments and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team. This candidate would join a highly collaborative and exciting environment with an opportunity to play a key role in contributing to new areas of Science and Medicine. The CPM will be overseeing their phase 2 and phase 3 clinical studies and makes sure the projects stay within timing, protocol and budget. This position will report to the Director of Clinical Operations, and in doing so will carry the responsibility to reach department and corporate goals.
- Ensures clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines, regulations, and company SOPs
- Assists in the selection, qualification, and management of vendors to support clinical trial execution
- Assists in pre-study site evaluations as well as new site initiations and trainings
- Assists in the development and management of site budgets, timelines and metrics; ensures completion of study deliverables; provides status update reports
- Reviews monitoring reports, site audit reports to ensure quality and resolution of site-related issues
- Ensures tracking and review of protocol deviations and assesses impact on study data
- 3+ years of clinical project manager in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oncology or rare disease experience preferred
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work Independently and with a group to set and reach goals
If you or a Clinical Project Manager you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.