Clinical Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Clinical Specialist to join a global medical device organisation based in North Wales. The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for co-ordinating and leading clinical activities on a project basis including development of clinical evaluation plans and reports. You will be responsible for providing expertise on change control activities, risk management and complaint evaluation.
Duties and Responsibility
Your duties and responsibilities as the Clinical Specialist will be varied but you main duties will include:
- Co-ordination of clinical trials on a global basis and understanding the medical device development program and regulations as you will be the representative for the clinical affairs department.
- You will negotiate clinical trial budgets, contracts and a variety of other study costs with vendors.
- You will liaise with clinical affairs, regulatory, R&D, QA, and marketing on a global bases and coordinate activities such as site selection, investigator meetings, data reviews plans and data validation.
- As the Clinical Specialist you will review relevant scientific literature and medical device information within the market as well as attend conferences and clinical events to discuss current affairs.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to identify the following qualifications and skills in your profile to be a successful applicant:
- A BSc in a relevant scientific discipline or healthcare such as Life Sciences, Biology, Nursing and a wealth of clinical experience in the field of Ostomy, Colorectal or Gastroenterology.
- Ability to work to high standards and regulations and an understanding of the medical device industry - pre-clinical and clinical is essential to your application.
- Project planning and project management experience is essential.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales