Clinical Project Manager
Clinical Project Manager (Greater Boston Candidates!)
Our client is an exciting Pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA seeking a Clinical Project Manager to join the team.
The Clinical Project Manager will report to the Director of Clinical Operations in ensuring company clinical goals are reached.
- Ensures clinical trials are executed in compliance with ICH/GCP (Good Clinical Practice) to ensure safety of all people and products are met
- Vendor management and oversight, including direct management of CROs
- Ensures data targets are being met through the development of study documents and data metrics
- Provide eTMF oversight and patient coordination
- Assists in pre-study site evaluations as well as new site initiations and trainings
- Assists in the development and management of site budgets, timelines and metrics; ensures completion of study deliverables; provides status update reports
- Reviews monitoring reports, site audit reports to ensure quality and resolution of site-related issues
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science is preferred in relation to health and/or life sciences
- At least four years of Clinical Research experience
- At least two years of Clinical Management preferred
- A positive and outgoing personality with communication and presentation skills
If you or a Clinical Project Manager you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.