Clinical Research Associate - Cambridge, MA
Clinical Research Associate- Cambridge, MA
Our client is seeking a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join a talented Clinical Operations group delivering results to those with hard-to-treat diseases. The Clinical Research Associate will report to the Clinical Project Managers to ensure all Clinical Research meets company standards and good Clinical practice.
- Manage important documents and keep the team on track with the given research plan through TMF filing
- Report results of studies and keep all documentation up to date
- Oversees safety of the given studies and make sure all actions follow ICH/GCP regulations through site visits
- Coordinate and work to solve any on-site problems that may arise through active communication
- Details progress reports through the Research Monitoring plan
- Identifying industry trends and data
- 1+ years of on-site experience
- Background in Oncology or Rare Disease preferred
- Communication and Presentation skills
If you or someone you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send me your most up to date resume at c.hesler (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss the role in further detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.