Clinical Research Coordinator (Medical Devices)
A Clinical Research Coordinator position is available at a Medical Device company with sites located Orlando, FL (via Real Staffing). This client's technology is focused on the treatment of chronic pain in a variety of applications including post-amputation pain, chronic post-surgical pain, and chronic migraine.
This is a long-term contract position that requires a commitment of 40hrs/week onsite in Orlando.
- Discuss study with patients and verify inform consent documentation
- Provide patient with written communication of their participation (i.e. copy of signed informed consent)
- Meet with patient for each visit and complete study source documentation worksheets for the PI
- Enter data into an electronic database system
- Adhere to GCP guidelines and study protocol requirements
- Schedule patient for all study visits and procedures within guidelines/timeframes specified in the protocol
- Complete and maintain the regulatory binder
- Review CRFs against the patient's medical record for completeness and accuracy
- Provide copies of hospital source document for serious adverse events, etc. to the Sponsor
- Administer questionnaire and eDiary per protocol
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing organization during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative life-saving products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.