Clinical Study Manager
We are representing our small ophthalmic medical device client based in Irvine that is looking for an experienced Clinical professional to lead their OUS clinical activities as they expand their US trial globally.
This role can be done fully remotely!
The team needs a candidate with experience in:
- OUS site identification/selection
- Detailed OUS regulatory knowledge and experience working with ethics committees
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- A passion for clinical research
While for they offer a competitive salary, great benefits, equity, and the ability to be apart of a motivated growing team.
If you are interested in learning more please reach out as I will be contacting top applicants for a phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.