Clinical Supply Project Manager
Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Duration: 18-month CONTRACT
Location: Lexington, Massachusetts & Cambridge, Massachusetts
Compensation: $100-105 per hour
A globally renowned biopharmaceutical organization is seeking to hire a Clinical Supply Chain Project Manager for a contract opportunity.
The Clinical Supplies Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Work directly with the Global Clinical Supply Chain Project Leads to align on strategy and timing to execute labeling activities in support of the Legal Entity Optimization (LEO) project.
* Create a tracker for GCSC Project Lead activities - develop and maintain a tracker of study specific activities and associated timelines to implement required IMP label changes while ensuring continuity of supply.
* Creater a tracker for GCSC Import/Export Team activities - develop and maintain a tracker to provide visibility to activities that need to be completed by the Global Clinical Import/Export team and ensure implementation reapdiness.
* Identify and mitigate any risks related to GSCS deliverables while partnering with the GCSC Project Leads and Import/Export Lead.
Education & Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required with Scientific, technical degree preferred.
* Preferred experience in the pharmaceutical Industry within Clinical Supplies, minimum of five years of experience is preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft applications (Power Point, Project, Excel, etc.)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.