Clinical Trial Manager (Pharmaceuticals | Oncology)
Clinical Trial Manager
Our client is a pharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
Deemed as an essential business, this organization continues to thrive with a robust pipeline of innovative products. They have an excellent culture and are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a contract-to-hire basis. This opportunity will allow you to expand your industry knowledge and contribute to the development of oncology therapeutics.
Working within the clinical operations team, your main responsibilities will be to manage the execution of their phase I and II oncology trials, including but not limited to:
- Managing study timelines & quality of deliverables from vendors, and manages approved trial budget(s) throughout the life of the assigned clinical trial(s)
- Participating in the selection of study vendors as appropriate
- Monitoring CRO and vendor performance
- Developing the study monitoring plan in collaboration with vendors and study timelines
- Contributing to clinical protocol drafting, amendment, ICF, regulatory and IRB/ethics submissions, clinical data compilation, cleaning, database lock preparations, and clinical study reports
- Overseeing clinical trial sites' adherence to pertinent regulations through review of monitoring reports, CQA-GCP audit report, communications with investigators, study site personnel, CRAs, and other CRO/designee personnel
This is a contract-to-hire position that is mostly remote, but requires 1-2 days per week onsite in San Diego. Local candidates preferred.
Your Skills & Experience
- BA, BS in biological science, nursing, or degrees in a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical trial management experience within the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience with Phase I and II oncology clinical trials required
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can take care of changing priorities. You have strong communication skills and are dependable.
Submit your application by clicking on the apply button. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.