Do you have a background within Medical Device Design? Are you interested in working at a leading medical device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Design Technician to join its team in Warsaw, IN. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $18-$21 per hour. They are looking for a Design Technician to complete segmentation of the CT scans and convert them into 3D models for use by the design team.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing and processing medical images from their native DICOM format into a 3D model for use in designing surgical proposals for total knee replacement.
- Analyzing patient medical images to optimize product design, and partnering with a case management coordinator to prioritize case work.
- Work with Process Improvement Engineers to troubleshoot, solve problems, and provide suggestions for future improvements.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- A.S or B.S. in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1+ year of design experience with CAD/CAM systems and advanced design applications preferred
- Knowledge of 3D spatial reasoning is required
- Knowledge of medical imaging, orthopaedic anatomy, and medical terminology is a bonus
The Design Technician is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.