DevOps Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a DevOps Engineer from their office based in Central London on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- To be the bridge between the development team and the infrastructure team
- To work closely with the development team in relation to their specifications and then identify what work is needed around DevOps or Infrastructure
- To be able to clearly identify where an infrastructure change is needing during development
- To be able to make recommendations to the development team, guide the team and own pipeline
- Strong technical skills in C#, Powershell, Web API, SQL Server, Octopus deploy,
- Microsoft Stack
- Excellent Communication skills are required with people at all levels from technical personal to business stakeholders
- MS Build
- Understanding of microservices architecture
Are you the DevOps Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales