Director of R&D
A top tier global medical device company located on the Northwest side of the Twin Cities is currently seeking a Director of R&D to join their team!
General Job Overview:
This is a growing global organization with resources and products throughout the US and Europe. This individual would be joining a growing R&D team and get the opportunity to work cross functionally within organization.
Day to Day
As the Director of R&D you will be leading a team of engineers to work on design work that encompasses a major product line. You will be following products from conceptualization throughout the full product development lifecycle and will be leading the design, development, and launch of new medical device products. You will lead the strategic vision and innovation for the group and will be interacting with global teams
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 10 years experience in medical device industry
- Strong communication skills
- Must be well versed in engineering disciplines
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Ability to design and influence outside of immediate scope of responsibility.
- Maintain industry contacts and be involved in industry interest groups.
- Proven track record of management/leadership effectiveness.
Compensation is up to $180k with a generous benefits package
Interviews will be commencing this week with an initial phone screening.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.