Divisional Director of Nursing (Theatres)
Interim Divisional Director of Nursing (Theatres)
I'm currently working with a NHS Trust in based in the North West with their efforts to recruit an Interim Divisional Director of Nursing for Theatres.
The organisation are hoping to move quite quickly with appointing an experienced interim into the position for a short term contract.
Title: Divisional Director of Nursing (Theatres)
Location: North West
Length: 3 Months
Hours p/w: 37.5 (Negotiable)
- Work with Divisional Medical Director to ensure all serious and untoward incidents are reported in accordance to the Trust's Risk Management Strategy
- Be motivated and enthusiastic whilst maintaining a assertive and decisive presence
- Be confident and assertive in your own abilities
- You need to be a RGN with a current NMNC registration
- You need to have sound knowledge of current nursing issues regionally and nationally
- You must have experience of implementing innovative practice
- You must continually review the models of Nursing and patient care pathway within the division
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the quality strategy for nursing
If you believe you would be a good fit for the described role, please get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales