Doc Control Specialist
Currently working with a leading technology company based in the Cupertino area that is working on a ground-breaking medical device product within the wearables space. This company believes that talent is the greatest asset and resource to a company. They pride themselves on relying on the ideas of the people that serves to drive their industry leading environment. It is their trust in their people that causes them to revolutionize industries.
Would a fast paced environment make you thrive? Do you find yourself thinking of new solutions and alternatives for the way companies usually run things? Do you enjoy getting challenged and learning from the best and the brightest? Do you find yourself going against the status quo?
We are looking for passionate self-starters who are always up to be challenged. You will have the opportunity to be surrounded and inspired by brilliant and extraordinary industry leaders. You will play a key part in helping deliver the next ground-breaking medical device product.
The Ideal Candidate:
- More than 3+ years of experience within a Doc Control Specialist role
- Develop and maintain documentation systems in terms of applicable regulations and industry practices.
- Work with all departments supporting GMP activities to establish and implement departmental documentation needs
- Serve as the subject matter expert for documentation systems during client and regulatory agency audits.
- Provide and set up training to staff on both paper-based and electronic document control and quality events systems.
- Training tool at EduBrite is ideal
- A self-starter that isn't afraid to challenge the status quo and can think outside the box.
- The ideal candidate would be fast, efficient and accurate.
- Multi-tasker and be able to tackle multiple projects at once.
Open to convert to full time for the right candidate!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.