Doc Control Specialist
There will have hardcopy and e-file document management, modifying and merging documents using MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat, as well as scanning to e-folders and populating of document importation Excel spreadsheets. This role will require collaboration with R&D Team to help manage ECO's, and staying compliant. For example, R&D Engineers will send over files with 20+ attachments, in all sorts of different formats. Would be their responsibility to get it all into one format, and uploaded. The system is paper based right now, has the qms, working to get it live.
Technical skills required:
- Someone who can manipulate excel spread sheets,
- Background with adobe system for managing images
- 2+ years of experience in doc control
- Has worked on ECO's (engineer change orders) Have to be very cognizant of R&D engineers
- Medical device background would be ideal, would then know about GMP,
- Microsoft office suite experience with; word, excel
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.