Drug Product Scientist
One of Ireland's leading Pharmaceutical companies are currently in the middle of a Biologics expansion, and are looking for a Drug Product Scientist to join their Technical Operations team.
Working under the Technical Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the technical transfer and new product introduction of parental and lyophilisation products onto site.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a start-up environment within a small team, with expectations for significant growth over the next number of years.
As Drug Product Scientist, you will be responsible for;
- Providing scientific and technical support for the aseptic filling and lyophilization of biological drug product
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Lyophilisation and aseptic filling process and representation at various regulatory audits
- Planning and leadership of technical transfers and new product introduction activities into the facility
- Support process investigations, primarily by seeking scientific/technical root causes and liaise with S&T to perform lab related investigations if required
- Understand the drug product process behaviour by evaluating process and technical data, literature, and work closely with S&T organisation in design of experimental strategies
Education and Experience;
- Minimum degree qualification in a relevant science, engineering, or technical discipline. Master's degree desirable.
- A background in aseptic processing, drug product development and lyophilization is required.
- 3-5 years' experience in pharmaceutical process science, with experience in aseptic filling, technical transfers, scale up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales