Electrical Component Engineer
There is a need for an Electrical Component Engineer at a medical device company in Plymouth, MN!
I've successfully placed 3 high level engineers at this specific client in Plymouth and I've heard nothing less than great feedback on culture and the ability to work with a purpose. As I am in direct communication with the hiring manager for this opening, I am able to get your profile directly in front of that individual. Apply to this with a resume or contact me directly to be considered. Referrals are much appreciated as well!
Reason to join the company:
- Join a growing engineering team at a very successful organization
- Play a part in defining the business and help measurably impact the success of the business
- Have a broad impact on the future of the company and the team itself
Core responsibilities are around sustaining engineering and new product development in an electromechanical group. The Electrical Component Engineer would work closely interfacing with contract manufacturing organizations for electrical assemblies like PCBAs and wire harnesses etc. The sustaining work would be supporting electrical component obsolescence risk; working with CMOs to make sure manufacturing processes are robust and address issues proactively and reactively.
NPD work would be pulled in from a functional perspective making sure manufacturability of new products are robust. This individual will be dealing with PCBA components customized by the company as well as off the shelf components that have obsolescence risks; acting as the point person who would analyze product change notification and take requests from quality for any electrical assembly issues and making sure V&V are done correctly with good documentation.
- Associates degree in EE minimum - BS preferred
- Experience with electrical assembly manufacturing
- Experience in product life-cycle management.
- 5-7 years' experience in medical device industry
- Someone who's worked in Agile or Wind-chill systems and can come in and influence and improve the organizations Product Life cycle Management system.
- Experience in product life-cycle management
- Experience working with vendors and internal customers with good communication
- Project management experience
- Driven individual willing to work with a little ambiguity
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.