Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is located in Los Angeles near LAX and is requiring 100% on-site work for this role.
Despite the global pandemic, this business has continued to grow. The need for this position is immediate and will start ASAP.
This Sr. Electrical Design Engineer will work in a R&D environment to develop and assemble electronic boards for a highly-important medical device.
Your Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering/Electrical Engineering or another relevant field
- 5+ years experience in PCB design and assembly
- Designing tool experience with Altium (preferred) or OrCad
- Experienced with low power electronics
- RF knowledge and experience preferred
- Medical device experience preferred
You are local to the LAX area or surrounding areas and will commit to 100% onsite work for 40 hours a week. You are looking to accept a full-time offer at the end of an initial 6 month contract. You are highly-organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. You are looking to jump head first into a project and can adjust quickly to a fast pace environment. You have excellent communication, customer service, and social skills in an engineering environment.
You are available to start within a week of an offer.
Submit your application by clicking on the apply button. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. There is no relocation or sponsorship available for this position.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.